- CL Bérubé et P Bérubé. (2021). Data-driven modeling of time-domain induced polarization. Soumis à Geophysics. arXiv preprint.
- Y Khajehnouri, M Chouteau, P Rivard et CL Bérubé. (2020). Validation of complex electrical properties of concrete affected by accelerated alkali-silica reaction, Cement and Concrete Composites, 113, 103660. DOI.
- Y Khajehnouri, M Chouteau, P Rivard, et CL Bérubé. (2020). Non-destructive non-invasive assessment of the development of alkali-silica reaction in concrete by spectral induced polarization: evaluation of the complex electrical properties, Construction and Building Materials, 238, 117719. DOI.
- Y Khajehnouri, M Chouteau, P Rivard, et CL Bérubé. (2019). Measuring electrical properties of mortar and concrete samples using the spectral induced polarization method: laboratory set-up, Construction and Building Materials, 210, 1–12. DOI.
- P Lypaczewski, B Rivard, N Gaillard, S Perrouty, N Piette-Lauzière, CL Bérubé, et RL Linnen. (2019). Using hyperspectral imaging to vector towards mineralization at the Canadian Malartic gold deposit, Québec, Canada, Ore Geology Reviews, 111, 102945. DOI.
- R Mir, S Perrouty, T Astic, CL Bérubé, et RS Smith. (2018). Structural complexity inferred from anisotropic resistivity: Example from airborne EM and compilation of historical resistivity/induced polarization data from the gold-rich Canadian Malartic district, Québec, Canada, Geophysics, 84(2), B153–B167. DOI.
- CL Bérubé, GR Olivo, M Chouteau, et S Perrouty. (2018). Mineralogical and textural controls on spectral induced polarization signatures of the Canadian Malartic gold deposit: Applications to mineral exploration, Geophysics, 84(2), pp. B135–B151. DOI.
- CL Bérubé, GR Olivo, M Chouteau, S Perrouty, P Shamsipour, RJ Enkin, WA Morris, L Feltrin, et R Thiémonge. (2018). Predicting rock type and detecting hydrothermal alteration using machine learning and petrophysical properties of the Canadian Malartic ore and host rocks, Pontiac Subprovince, Québec, Canada, Ore Geology Reviews, 96 130–145. DOI.
- CL Bérubé, M Chouteau, P Shamsipour, RJ Enkin, et GR Olivo. (2017). Bayesian inference of spectral induced polarization parameters for laboratory complex resistivity measurements of rocks and soils, Computers & Geosciences, 105, pp. 51–64. DOI.
- S Perrouty, N Gaillard, N Piette-Lauzière, R Mir, M Bardoux, GR Olivo, RL Linnen, CL Bérubé, P Lypaczewski, C Guilmette, L Feltrin, et WA Morris. (2017). Structural setting for Canadian Malartic style of gold mineralization in the Pontiac Subprovince, south of the Cadillac Larder Lake Deformation Zone, Québec, Canada, Ore Geology Reviews, 84, 185–201. DOI.
- CL Bérubé. (2020). “Orthophoto segmentation for outcrop detection in the boreal forest”, Medium.